The 7 steps will help you to:
- explore your transition period and the 5 different stages of a Midlife Crisis
- figure out why you’re dissatisfied; why you feel like you have run out of time
- understand the feeling: there are no choices left for me anymore
- handle problems in your relationship and at work and to be healthy and happy again
The result will be that:
- you will understand your body
- you will be familiar with and can recognize the 5 stages
- you will be able to face your problems
- you will permit yourself to talk about your midlife crisis
- you will want to invest in a healthy lifestyle
- you will have a new mindset – you embrace your new choices and goals and that you stay happy together
So, do yourself and your partner a favour and order the E-BOOK only € 8,95 (normal price € 12,95)
MIDLIFE HAPPINESS COACHING
Your fast track to happiness
PERSONAL ONLINE COACHING
In your Midlife Crisis, you may have come to a point where you can no longer see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Maybe you don’t know what step to take next or maybe you want to learn how to deal with the problems in your relationship.
Perhaps you just need to discuss your problems with, or want advice for your specific situation from, an expert.
I offer you
Personal online coaching:
3 hours Midlife Happiness Coaching + E-BOOK
€ 495,00 (incl. vat)
Online course, the MIDLIFE HAPPINESS METHOD
The 10-week Online Course will help you (and your partner) through this transition period in life. It will help you with the problems you are confronted with in your personal life, in your relationship and at work.
In the 10-week Online Course, you will learn to handle this transition period in life either alone or together with your partner.
you will learn:
- To embrace the fact there are new choices and goals for you
- That there are many things you can do to get through this period
- Explore and accept your feelings by reflecting on your life
- Why you must invest in your relationship by spending more time with your partner of wife
- How to rekindle your relationship,
how to set new goals and make new choices in life
how to be and stay healthy and happy
- How to take care of your mental health
- How to take charge of your health and stay fit for an active, independent lifestyle and how to stay happy together
In midlife, it is harder to maintain a good and happy relationship
Does this sound familiar?
“I don’t know how to save my marriage,” says Francis, a forty-nine-year-old mother of three. “I want to save my marriage, but I don’t know what to do. He says he just doesn’t love me and that he wants a divorce. We tried marriage counseling but that didn’t help. We’ve been together for twenty-five years but now it feels like our marriage is falling apart. What’s even worse is that I don’t know why this is happening.”
“I’m fifty-five and my wife is fifty-two”, says Frank, “I don’t feel the same things I once felt for my wife. I still love her, but I’m not in love with her. I miss what we once had but all of that seems to have disappeared and I don’t know how to bring it back.”