It is never too late!
Take action and turn your life around
In midlife, it is harder to maintain a good and happy relationship
Does this sound familiar?
“I don’t know how to save my marriage,” says Francis, a forty-nine-year-old mother of three. “I want to save my marriage, but I don’t know what to do. He says he just doesn’t love me and that he wants a divorce. We tried marriage counseling but that didn’t help. We’ve been together for twenty-five years but now it feels like our marriage is falling apart. What’s even worse is that I don’t know why this is happening.”
“I’m fifty-five and my wife is fifty-two”, says Frank, “I don’t feel the same things I once felt for my wife. I still love her, but I’m not in love with her. I miss what we once had but all of that seems to have disappeared and I don’t know how to bring it back.”
3-months Online Course
MIDLIFE HAPPINESS METHOD™
Change your midlife crisis into midlife happiness
- Make new choices, feel happy and energetic again.
- Do the work you really love.
- Have a great relationship and happy familylife.
- Change your mindset, about what’s possible in your life.
Learn the steps to be healthy and vital again.
- Make new choices and set new goals.
Live your life to the full.
The good news is, that’s it all possible! That it’s easy once you know how you can make your life great.
You can easily learn to recognize and handle the 5 stages of midlife crisis. It’s easy once you know how.
- Invest in yourself, your relationship, your family. Leave a legacy.
- You will get every week an inspiring lesson, content, tests and exercises.
- You can do them alone or with your partner.
- Every 14 days there is a private groupcall with a small group of men, who also want to pass their midlife crisis is an easier and smoother way.
Join your fellow men, who also are willing to make new choices, to be happy and healthy again and to live their life to the full.
Midlife Happiness Method™️
The only 3-month online course especially designed for Midlife men going through their midlife crisis and who are ready to take action to change their life into Midlife Happiness. The 3-months online course will help you (and your partner) throug your Midlife Crisis. It will help you with the problems you are confronted with in your personal life, in your relationship and at work.
In tis 3 months online course, you will learn to handle the 5 stages of Midlife crisis. To be happy and healthy again. To make new choices and set new goals. It’s never too late. You can live your life to the full.
You can do the course either alone or together with your partner.
- Are wondering why you don’t feel happy? Why you are thinking:
is this it for the rest of my life? Is it too late to make changes in my life
- Why you don’t feel happy, actually dissatisfied with the life you’re leading? It feels almost like you’re trapped.
- You have the feeling you want to change things the way they are at this moment.
- You are thinking about another job, you don’t enjoy the work you’re doing now anymore.
- You want adventure, go wild maybe. Anything to get rid of those feelings that it’s too late to make new choices in life. Besides that you don’t feel that healthy and energetic.
- You have vague physical complaints. Headaches, bad sleep, you worry and you have stress.
Do you recognize all these things? It’s called Midlife Crisis or Andropause. A natural transition period in a man’s life.
You can sign up for the waitlist for the 3-months Online Course – Midlife Happiness Method™️
Or make an appointment for a free call +31 6 410 23 008
You will also discover:
- you can embrace the fact there are new choices and goals for you
- that there are many things you can do to get through this period
- explore and accept your feelings by reflecting on your life
- why you must invest in your relationship by spending more time with your partner of wife
- how to rekindle your relationship,
how to set new goals and make new choices in life
how to be and stay healthy and happy
- how to take care of your mental health
how to take charge of your health and stay fit for an active, independent lifestyle and how to stay happy together